Sunday, August 2

WEEK 1 – EUREKA!

This is probably my 5th attempt at starting a blog and trying to stick to it.  I think it might be a bit easier this time around since I got something to write about other than myself.  And what is that, you might ask?  A new adventure that I can use to help me stay motivated and maybe encourage others along the same path.

I’ve never considered myself an inventor, but if you ask I do tend to come up with some pretty good ideas from time to time.  So here I am staring down into my bathroom sink, after my usual ritual of shaving, thinking to myself, “there has to better way of cleaning up this mess.”  EUREKA! – A towel that catches my hair from going down the drain AND makes it easy to clean up afterwards.  THE DISPOSABLE SHAVING TOWEL was born.  But wait, surely someone has had this problem before me and came up with a solution?  I spent the next week combing every website possible and every store in a 50 mile radius and there were none to be found.

So this blog is a chronicle of me trying to get the Disposable Shaving Towel to market and the few highs and the lots of lows that I expect along the way.  I will do my best to keep a weekly entry to update you guys on my achievements and pitfalls.

Welcome to my world.


Note:  At the date of starting this blog a lot of events have already occurred, therefore, you may notice the timetable isn’t quite adding up.  Allow me time to get caught up.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment